Sunday, April 01, 2007

Old.

Yeah feeling that I am getting old way too fast for my age. Despite resting from the club scene for 2 weeks plus, still couldn't get into the mood on friday. Crowd is getting too "crowded", hardly any space to move and dance. And most of all I hate the smoke! Can't wait for 1st of July to come, the full implementation of smoke free area.

But the company at zouk was great! It was like a real life "friendster", consisting of 4 groups of friends linked together by Angeline. Haha the introduction was most hilarious, with everyone introducing themselves saying that he or she is a friend of the person on his or her left.

Watched two soccer matches last night, adding to a grand total of 10 goals! And I must say Peter Crouch is improving!! Haha Hat Trick.

Now I am just looking forward to the next cadet course coming in. 8 of them.. but who will survive.