Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-Day at CGH

Guess how i spent my Valentine's Day?

My Venue & Time: CGH A&E Room 6, 14 Feb 1am
My Date: Dr Yap Ruixin
My Present: Something so intimate yet painful.... A packet of 0.8mol saline and an injection

2 days after coming back from Thailand, I am down with serious diarrhea. Wanted to bear with it and hope that it will subside eventually. But it was too much for me to take, because I was heading to the toilet every 2 hours. So after a day of torture and feeling dehydrated and weak, my Dad got me to CGH A&E to see the doctor.

Dr Yap was shocked when she saw me. She said I was too dehydrated and immediately put me on drip with an injection to stop the diarrhea. The drip and injection had immediate effects on me man! The diarrhea stopped almost immediately and I was discharged the next day.

But as soon as the effect of the jab was over, i began visiting the toilet again~!~! Ah damn it la~!

Although now the frequency is lower now, I am still feeling damn weak and bloated. My stomach seems to have stopped digesting. After I had my breakfast, I have been feeling very full and bloated in the stomach till now.

The worst is... CNY is coming soon!! Ah better recover within these 2 days man. I dun wan to miss this festive season!!