Monday, December 25, 2006

MerrY ChristmaS~!

Before I start my new post... Merry Christmas at ALL!!!

No matter you are Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist or whatever.... just immerse yourself in the year end festive season! And before you know it, New Year is here and of course my favourite Chinese New Year will be around the corner.

This week is mad! haha clubbed twice in a week and got drunk 3 times!!! ( thanks to all my beloved Alpha Platoon 1 people and my pilot trainees..) Feeling very sinful now as I have always viewed clubbing as one of the vices? But Dj is only back for 2 weeks so must make full use of the time to celebrate Christmas and catch up with him at the same time. And clubbing has always been the common activity since we left college! Haha we need some healthier stuff man.. maybe wakeboarding?

Wednesday was rather wasted. Got drunk even before I got to the dance floor.... sian... Next time if mambo, better be there before 9pm otherwise it will be so crowded! But met a lot of people over there, haha clubbing is like college gathering man..

Saturday at Phuture.. Met Fiona Xie! She's really one petite girl. I think not even my shoulder height? haha but definitely a beauty! We were stunned by her sharp features and new fashion sense (*hint hint).. too bad we din have a photo with her =( Oh Zurong sorta met his "love at first sight" too! But sadly, the coward didn't even dare to ask for her phone number and name. Bro, next week try your luck again lo! She looked like a frequent clubber to me haha. Jiayou! Well as for Dj, this is one of the few times he's so well behaved. Must be MJ's love! Jiayou too.. all you need is... Love Actually.

BBQ at Gek Cher's house later... pls don't rain anymore!