Monday, November 06, 2006

bloGG

Ah I'm blogging from camp now.. gonna have my proficiency exam in 3 days time and I have just only started studying!!! Great. Hope I wouldn't fail it otherwise... ok lets not even think about it.

Jogging is slowly becoming my second sport after basketball. For Stand Chart, I have been clocking kilometres and kilometres... now average one week will run at least 20km? Hope by 3rd Dec, I will be able to complete the whole marathon with less than 10 rest. Hahahaa...

Now with all my batch of NSF ORD-ing, only the few regulars are left in the force. And many of them are happily enjoying their post NS life, relinquishing all the heavy burden from NS. Sometimes, I wonder whether have I made a correct choice in my career? Is it really something I enjoy?... But I believe what trigger all these thoughts is the SAS interview.. hai hoping for a miracle... God Bless Me~!