Saturday, October 28, 2006

droPs of jupiteR

The long awaited rain came on Wed! It flushed away the haze and made the weather cooler.....

But I was jogging my 24km!!!!

Ya, was training for the Stand Chart and this time i decided to take a different route. From my house, I went all the way to near Hougang then to Pasir Ris, and headed back to Tampines! For once, I felt that the run was rather easy? haha though I took about 2 hours to complete it.

Back to the rain. I was jogging towards Pasir Ris when the rain came. It was so sudden and heavy! Had to seek shelter because my samsung nano wasn't tt waterproof haha. Coincidentally, I was at jingxian's block! haha should have gone up to ask for drink or something.. though I doubt she's at home.. should be in hall. Anyway managed to get a plastic bag to store my samsung, so I decided head back in the rain!

One word... Shiok! The last time i did something like this was in Sec 3.. almost forgot how it felt like. It was like in a trance state as the rain tapped on the body and the surrounding became blurry. Everything was so quiet, only the rain could be heard. Really enjoyed the last stretch!! Only drawback was my shoes which were getting a little too heavy haha. Weights training huh?

The magic was the coincidence. Did not purposely went for a jog just because it was raining. It was like God giving me a pat on the shoulders, encouraging me to strive on despite the recent stress and troubles and wanted me to chill out for the moment. And true enough, after the run I felt fresh and rejuvenated as I headed back to work that very night. Thanks!

More often, I feel that my life is slipping by too quickly... not fully making use of it. The DHS days was like yesterday and VJ orientation was like hours ago. Life is short and we all know it, but who can really live the fullest out of it. I'll try!