Saturday, September 30, 2006

driVing sooN

I realise my blog has become a weekly update because I seldom come home on weekdays anymore. Kinda used to camp life and i believe if i have a car, staying in camp will be almost as convenient as home! Haha

Well time for some random photos of my past week.

This is not any scenic pic that I took overseas, it is yours truly Singapore!
Can't believe we have such nice scenery here right?

The beautiful sunset that greeted me for the past week

My new buddy from the mountains! We called him Snuggle for the sound he makes.

Heading down to Sentosa for my marathon training tomorrow morning! Should be jogging a comfortable distance... 10km acccording to Jieren then it will be a sun tanning session! This time definitely will bring along my sun tan lotion, don't want to end up cooked and peeling again!

According to my boss, I'll transfering out soon. Going to be Senior Training Officer in AFS. Feeling kinda weird because I am just way too junior in rank and experience to be STO. But I feel that it is a good change of working environment for me. Finally can do what i prefer - training people into commanders!

However I'll miss the companies I have in 160. All my fellow 2LT and Joseph (the CPT which blends in very well with the 2LT) who will always be there for meals and runs! haha and of cos our gathering in the afternoon to talk cock.

Oh almost forget to announce! I have been promoted to Lieutenant wef 1st Oct! Yeah! However I foresee those vultures in 160 are sure to hunt me down for a promotion treat anytime soon... bleah~!


given a chance again, I will hold you closer
given a chance again, I will not let you weep
given a chance again, I will not let you leave

if given a chance again, I will love you still