Sunday, September 17, 2006

strVe wIth unCertainties

In matter of hours, I'll be heading out for my 4th exercise (or is it 5th?) since I joined 160 SQN. However this will be the 1st time that I am actually feeling uncomfortable with an exercise.

Just to state a few reasons:

1. I am not in the main body of planning and the planning was poorly coordinated (because of one blockhead).
2. The place was filled with unhappiness when I last visited it.
3. Current morale of the platoon is not very high.
4. Most importantly, the result of this exercise is very crucial and significant.

Okay shan't elaborate too much otherwise I may unknowingly infringe the information security of SAF. But my gut feeling tells me that this time it will be very different, and I'm afraid something will go wrong. Hope that I am wrong this time!!

Yup I'll be away for a while, so my sister cleverly caught hold of me and brought me to Queensway for shopping today. =|

I owed her birthday present for a long time but it wasn't my fault! It was she who couldn't decide on which shoes to buy because of picky-ness and indecisiveness~! Ah whatever... so we travelled all the way across the island to Queensway and fortunately managed to get her a nice pair of Adidas Superstar 2! Personally I think the shoes are great in both looks and comfort (still remember the Superstar SG that I couldn't buy during Sec 4 because i got no money... but it was damn nice and comfortable!)

Glad that she likes it too (siblings' good taste). It is her first pair of adidas shoes and she's beginning to like the brand?

Oh in the shoes it writes, "Adidas - the brand with the three stripes". So diao right? And it is further repeated in 2 more other languages. Damn lame! But I guess thats why many of us like Adidas.... because it is special!

Just read a bad news from jinx's blog. Hey hope your godma is recovering well. Most mild stroke cases will achieve full recovery with the help of therapy, so don't worry too much. Your godma being such an active and strong one will recover in no time!

Back in a week's time. Adios.