Saturday, August 19, 2006

wAkeboarding!

Spent the whole afternoon at Punggol Marina, basking under the sun and soaking in the salty sea to do this! (points downwards*)

Hahaha definitely one of the coolest sports around. Managed to get on my feet after 3 tries!! But the moment of satisfaction only lasted for 15 seconds before i headed for my 4th plunge at about 50knots!! *pain*

But soon I was up and wake-ing again for another 20 times! hahaha (20 more times of crAzy plunGes!!) It was fun and thrilling to wakeboard, especially when I tried the more advanced board without footing type cos it has more control and challenge!

1. Novice board with footing
2. Advanced board without footing

And the scenery at Punggol Marina was captivating and the waves made by the speedboat simply made it better. I felt so calm and relaxed when it sped across the familiar coastline of Punggol Beach. Love that place and its memories...


So now I confess.... I am a waterboy! Just look at the photos, Scott and I looked like the Beach Boys? =)
But of course this berger must stop smoking first to be a healthy beach boy.
Like me! haha

And of course as always, the funtime ended with a group photo.
Scott (my good campmate!), Alison (Scott's gf), Gayle (the SIA stewardess) and Me!

I think I'll be going for a few more times to train my wakeboarding skills. But I must admit as fun and exciting as it is, the price that comes with it is not cheap as well man! haha Heck! after working so hard, it is definitely worth the money to pamper myself.

Okay need apply some lotion on my face before i turned into a peeling lobster.