Sunday, September 24, 2006

bAck from the wild

Finally ended the dirty version of me... sometimes I'm also amazed with my endurance .

In total, I only bathed once, and changed my uniform twice throughout the whole 5 days!!

Nonetheless, it was fun and exciting this time.

1. Had an encounter with 2 big wild boars.
2. Met the OCS cadets for the 3rd bar presentation.
3. Redeployed with the most unexpected reason.

All ended well other than some hiccups here and there. And as I expected, the stupid seagull did some stupid things and stunts again!!! Shan't say it here... you never know who is reading your blog.

Had 3 hours of basketball this morning. Felt a bit old? Running short of breath!!! Hahaha I better buck up my training for standard chartered, don't wish to die halfway through the marathon.

Expectations at work is getting higher and higher. Though I don't like to live with people's expectations, it is only inevitable when it comes to work in the society ( ok.. work in the military). Sometimes you have to strive very hard and overwork yourself, just to receive recognition from others. Well I have faith in myself, nothing can be too hard!! Just need to try harder thats all. Hope my actions will be able to inspire others as well and things will be much easier!!

To all my batch of friends in NS....... HAPPY OPERATIONAL READY DEPARTURE!!! Stay Evergreen!