Sunday, October 08, 2006

ChaffeuR

Happy Birthday to Steps' Mum, Auntie Alice!!
I miss your food! haha cya on friday k!!

Yeap I'm officially the male chaffeur of the Tan family!

My family fully utilised the newly accquired skill of mine today. I did all the errands and transport services! But it is good for me too because I really need to adapt to automatic cars. I still love the manual controls, where I can whack each gear till its mAx. The adrenaline rush is indescribable! However when you get stuck in a traffic jam with a manual car, you are in deep shit! Haha all drivers will understand this.

Oh WTC is kinda draggy but meaningful nonetheless.

It takes the World Trade Center for us to see terrorism in the eye.
It takes the Boxing Day Tsunami for us to respect the nature.
It takes the Haze for us to treasure the fresh air.

It takes the Tragedies for us to cherish everything around us.

Even though we have heard of numerous such stories before.

Yet humans never learn... we need constant reminders from everywhere and everyone.


Timbre was great! Nice ambience with a good band, but comes with a steep price tag. Haha.

Some photos from last night,

4 of us from dhs till vj.

A couple went to Timbre to celebrate the lady's birthday and the guy went up the stage to sing for her (Falling in Love with You).

And the two of them melted like butter when the guy sang the song.
It was simply too romantic and lovely for them?
See wanwen couldn't take it on her way home and wanted to puke! haha

And we played an evil trick on Zurong! For more refer to steps or wanwen's blog! haha

Oh oh i finally got my first mp3 player!!! Ok thats a bit loser but who cares! I'm thrifty =)

I wanted to get ipod nano but realise it is still too expensive and not exactly that fantastic? And to be different from others, I got myself a samsung nano.

So small compared to my hand!

The packaging is very nice! It will make a perfect gift.

Especially the engraving on the box!


Tomorrow was meant to be off for me.. but still as a soldier.. jus received a calling..