Friday, October 06, 2006

Yahooo~!

I finally passed my driving test!!! Not that I have failed a number times, in fact this is my first attempt. It is the fact that I have been attending lessons since last year July~! Took me more than a year to get my license because I didn't attend any lesson for 9 months during course time.. Too busy man.. haha nonetheless I passed!

Actually I only took 19 lessons in total before the test! Quite proud of myself =) (and with 14 points)

Oh of course not only my good reflexes and coordination, my good instructor attributed to my success. Thanks Tommy! He is a 56 year old punk! haha always talked about weird stuff like sex, girls and good health when driving. Ok the good health has no link to the first two, but he's an Elken guy, super believe in living the Elken way. And its true that he doesn't look that old at all! haha living testimonial to his Elken product. (guess yw's dad will be his good fren since both elken fanatics?) Maybe i should try elken products too.. hate it when those agents on the street stop me and say I'm 24!!! Go wear specs la #!@#$@@$~!!

Tomorrow will be an eventful day! World Trade Center followed by dinner and lastly Timbre!

I think my fellow officers are bound to ask for a celebration treat from me... Ah it will be on me la!!!

A picture post coming up next!