Friday, December 08, 2006

mY last with 160 SQN

Yup... in a few days time I will be leaving 160 SQN, proceeding to AFS to begin the new journey of my everchanging career in the RSAF. I would miss the good people there and the great times we shared! Of course not forgetting my platoon... Alpha One! you guys really showed me how hard it is to be a platoon commander and also showed me how satisfying it can be being a good officer too!

Hope that under the new command of LTA Alvin, you guys will soar to greater heights and ORD with lasting pride! Will visit you all whenever I can, don't worry!

Ko Samui will be on Sunday!!! So exciting! haha one of the few times when I go overseas without my family. I heard that a hurricane is heading there too? Better begone when I get there!!! I don't want to spend my time playing cards there.... =(

Oh I am still very proud about the 42.195km!! haha And Marathons-Photos made it better by taking my pictures~!! Too bad I can't paste the picture here because it is copyrighted... but you guys can go to this link!

In the photo, I was already near the finishing line and looking happy to see the end point with all the supporters! (dunno whether are they cheering for me though? haha)