Sunday, November 19, 2006

tWinS

Yeah! Good news! My cousin's wife just got pregnant with a pair of twins! only 2 months into pregnancy so not sure about the gender yet, but it is really exciting! Because it is the first pair of twins among my generation of relatives, i guess there will be a whooping big celebration when they arrive next year. With all my little nephews and nieces, it makes me feel like having my own kids too! haha okay still rather early for that to happen... but a bunch of them would be nice! =)

Briefly glanced through the blogs and realised most ppl are not blogging? Either too busy with studies or work. Thats the tempo of Singapore hur? Always so fast and buzz.. like some female bees. (male bees dun work.. their sole purpose is to fertilise the queen if i'm not wrong)

Was contemplating whether should I apply for US too. But I decided UK shall be it.

1. Next SAT 1 is in Jan 07, too late for submission to US.
2. Without mugging for so long, I doubt I will do very well for SAT.
3. There is not enough time to prepare all the application forms and teachers appraisal. (deadline is 1 Jan)

As much as I want to experience the American life. There is simply not enough time for me to do so.. Guess I will have to limit my choices to UK.

From Jieren's blog... "Neverending Work". Hai it is damn true.. work just never ends. Seriously need the break during Ko Samui and the leave during Dec.




Haven't heard from you for a while... hope you've been fine since then.