Saturday, January 20, 2007

Land of Smiles

Yeah will be leaving for the "Land of Smiles", used to be "Siam" and now Thailand in 6 days time.

With all the tense political situation and civil unrest, I wonder whether is it still safe for us to venture deep in. Actually I am prepared for the last minute call off due to Mr Thaksin's visit. Whatever it may be, lets just hope for the best!

Previously Dad "accidentally bought a Ipod Photo during the Courts Sale. But I wanted a Ipod Video, so i tried to sell or auction it away. Apparently everyone else think the same too, not even a single soul bid for it!!!! So after weeks of auction failure, I decided to use it for myself. It is actually a good mp3 player (other than the lack of video viewing) and it comes with a lot of accessories compared to the Ipod Video. Even the firewire cable is included! Well a blessing in disguise hur? Thanks Dad!

Life in AFS has been slow and peaceful. (other than the IT mess for me to clear up) I am able to find time for the gym, pool and track. Gonna live the healthy lifestyle AGAIN! And the best of all.. more time for my family =)

Now will be counting down to UK. Lets hope Oct'07 comes quickly!