Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sound of Music

Yeah! Finally watched the musical I used to sing during the years in PA Choir. (yes i was from choir!)

All the songs from Sound of Music brought back nice memories of singing while walking down Chingay.... TWICE! And I had to put on thick and gross make-up due to the lighting. But those were the memorable times of my childhood.

And of course it started with, " The hills are alive, with the sound of music....


It's at London Palladium! My smile is so frozen... haha


I heard it will be Connie Fisher's last performance for Sound of Music. She is a bit old compared to the Maria I expected. But her voice was pretty good!


And of course, how can we leave without having a dance!


The guys of the night!

Now it will be till 21 Feb 2008...... Phantom of the Opera!