Monday, January 28, 2008

Wee Kian

Met up with Wee Kian yesterday, he should be on his way back to Durham now. He still looked the same, the fit-like-commando body with funny-like-clown character. His words are still as no link as ever. Felt a little pity for him (not trying for SMS) because he definitely deserved it. But well like he said, he has to stop thinking about it and move on with life. That's the way my brother!
Can you see the duck behind Wee Kian? (slurps)

We had our dinner at Bayswater. The famous Goldmine! It slipped my mind that District and Circle lines are closed for weekends, hence I was 1 hour late.. bleah. haha so paiseh. Hope that Yao Hao was a good tour guide for you. haha London is just as boring as Durham. Just a little bigger?

Started to revise for my CNY test and also began the planning for our Italy trip during Easter. Difficult being the Captain of the trip when people have different schedules to go back to Singapore and Malaysia.

Frankly, I do want to go back Singapore but summer is too near Easter, it just doesn't make sense to go back twice in 2 months. Shall bear with it a little more and immerse myself in European countries.

Thus far I haven't had any British as my good friend. Haha yup it was one of my little to-do-list item. Most of my good friends are Asians. I guess I'll just have to try harder, learn to accept their culture and personalities. But my innate character is not willing to try hard for it, because I always believe that I will not bent myself to accommodate the others. I hate being so ego at times. Hmm strive to strike a balance between my wishlist and my character.

Learning Economics module now. And I don't like it. Kinda too hypothetical for me. And seriously, too much reading to do. I'm more of a hands-on person.

And still continuing from last post, I hate Heat and Mass Transfer!!