Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tengah

Haha finally started my Formation Rotation Visit with Tengah Airbase. Gave PLAB a miss because I was overseas and I know that base quite well haha.

Anyway I think the highlight of today's visit was the conversation with BG Gary Ang. Really didn't expect him to be so friendly and frank. His words are very candid and he explained to me why he wanted me to try for pilot. Well I really dunno man.. it is like what if flying is not my cup of tea? the bond is 10 years leh. But I will give it some thoughts definitely.

Tmr will be visiting the various squadrons in TAB. Hope can get a chance to fly in F16s? haha Fat Hope la..

Oh Nichola will be leaving soon. Left me and Mark for the rest of the visits..

Hey nichola, thanks for introducing the D.H.T. song to me.. it is one of my top 20 songs now haha too bad your flight is at 0400h.. otherwise will definitely see you off. Still tkCare man and tkCare of my course mate Li Hui too haha.