Saturday, January 12, 2008

Losses and Gains

Hey I'm back!

Past few weeks have been very busy. But of course for good reasons =)

1. Gave Louise a mini surprise and a delicious birthday cake on the 4th Jan. Thanks everyone for joining in the "Mission Lulu".


2. Brought Louise to Somerset House and skated the night away. And of course ending her birthday with a "sparkle". She was speechless after that, haha glad that she liked the "sparkle"


3. School started and I am more studious this term. (Yes! I am, believe me!)

4. Project was bad. No one was doing work other than me. I need to get the group started soon otherwise we will sink like Titanic and break apart.

5. Had a nice heart-2-heart talk with dearie. Sorry for the insecurity u felt but I am glad that you told me instead of keeping it to yourself, and now I am more aware. Trust me, we will go a long way. And I promise to make it good to you. =)


6. Grandma passed away on the 4th Jan. My family decided not to tell me about it until today because they didn't want me to worry. But lest they know, I already knew about it. (Mavis! you should have told me)

Tonight meeting Permanent Secretary (Defense) again. I just want to have a nice dinner thats all. =)