Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Test is OVER!

Yeah Christmas Test is over!!!

It wasn't as difficult as i thought. Wasted my time studying so hard for it. Should have just mugged the past year papers.

Anyway my flu is finally recovering. However still having this periodic headache, but at least it is not hindering my gym sessions and normal lectures anymore.

Yeah now i officially declare that it is 4 more days to Ski Trip in France!!!

Woohoo! Speaking of which i should start packing soon. Bringing my 75 litres backpack! Kinda kiasu i think =P

Oh just caught Golden Compass recently. My first movie in London! haha 3.70 pounds which is more than 10 bucks in Singapore! So you lucky people back at home, stop complaining about movie ticket prices! Anyway, Golden Compass wasn't as nice as i expected. ( Jieren! you bluff me again!) Think I will read the book instead, since books are always better than the movies.

Talking about reading, I haven't been reading a lot here. Feeling so uncultured. haha ( sensing Joe going to knock my head now!) But there really isn't enough time. Maybe because the day is shorter here (yes! 4pm is already pitch black), thats why it feels like very little time to spare after school which ends at 4pm usually.

It is getting colder these days. Expect 0 degrees at night, but still not signs of snow yet. Hai cold but cannot enjoy the snow.

Going for Japanese class now! Cya!